Here are some pictures of Addison's first adventure in Minnesota's outdoors! Jen thinks she's pretty cute! We took a walk down the railroad tracks, as I'm sure that Addison will someday find this path between her Grandma and Grandpa's place a fun adventure - they live only a mile away. A 1/2 mile in the other direction she will find her cousins house - so I'm sure that these tracks will become quite familiar to her. This was her first view of them.

Jen and I are thinking that Addison finds herself quite amusing. She got us - we sure think she is.
When all else fails, she has her thumbs!

Adorable!!! I love her sunglasses and her coat!!! What a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHello! I just wanted you to know that I had added this blog to my Reader and I've really enjoyed looking at the pics and stories even though I haven't commented. I am so happy for all of you!!!! Thanks for sharing your story as it has unfolded. Lots of love!
ReplyDelete