Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo Friday!  There might just be a "photo" Monday or Tuesday too, we'll see!

Our hotel room.
Raising of the Chinese flag.

Where we ate lunch - no idea what it is called!
Chicken on the plate, pork with bamboo shoots in the far tower, pork with tree mushrooms in the near tower.

Again no idea what it's called - we can't read Chinese yet!

Snow removal - like it's rubbish, shovel into a cart and hauled away!


It didn't take long for Jen to find a place to shop, or someone who was willing to go with her!










1 comment:

  1. Well Little Brother! I got chills and tears in my eyes seeing the first of your photos. I can't believe you are finally realizing a dream! You are going to be such a good papa. Addison is going to love you, well maybe not the first time she sees you...but she'll quickly fall in love with her mommy and daddy. You are doing a great job with your blog. Emma and I started one before Christmas, but I haven't learned how to upload phtos yet. Maybe you can teach me.

    Mabel just came down with her hair in pigtails and barettes framing her face - she looks like Sophie from Mamma Mia. Her new favorite movie. Emma is hanging out, has a huge book to read in order to finish her book report by the end of next week. We are trying to find a few more people to buy Girl Scout cookies this weekend - their orders are due Monday. I didn't let them set goals too high and I think they are going to make it. Just heard that nation wide sales are down 19% on cookies this year due to the economy.
    Love you all! Kay

    ReplyDelete